Essay exams test you on “the big picture”- relationships between major principles and themes within the program. Check out suggested statements on just how to get ready for and compose these exams.
Discover the materials utilizing the exam structure at heart
- Learn the maximum amount of information as you are able to concerning the exam – e.g., whether there may be choice – and ccordingly guide your studying.
- Review the material often to keep a grasp that is good of content.
- Think, and then make records or concept maps, about relationships between themes, a few ideas and patterns that recur through the program. Start to see the guide Listening & Note-taking and Learning & Studying for all about concept mapping.
- Exercise your critical and skills that are analytical you review.
- Compare/contrast and consider what you agree and disagree with, and just why.
Focus your studying by finding and anticipating concerns
- Find test concerns into the textbook or on past exams, research guides, or online sources. Exam Preparation: approaches for Essay Exams/SLC top links weiterlesen